• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus - one fan or two?

Astralogic

Gawd
Joined
Apr 24, 2012
Messages
581
Hi, I'm going to buy the Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus but I can't seem to find out if it comes with one fan or two.

If I need to buy an other fan, it's a 240mm fan that I need correct?

Thanks
 
On second thought I'm going to get the Enermax ETS-T40, it does a slightly better job and it's almost the same price.

Does this one come with one fan? And is it also 120mm?
 
They are 120mm fans. The 212 hyper evo only came with 1 fan but can use 2 fan for push and pull. They are HUGE make sure you have room for two fan.
 
I currently have a 212+. Have nothing but good things to say about it. One fan comes with it but I have 2 on it.
 
Astralogic our Enermax ETS-T40 models do come with one fan, but also include the bracket for mounting an optional second fan if desired. The fan's dimensions are 120 x 120 x 25 mm.
 
i got this one.. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835103061

Tried to get the exact same as on the EVO, but they were out of stock.
Runs great. My 1100t idles at 18-20c @ stock, with CnQ enabled, goes down to 8-11c @ 800MHZ. (my basement is pretty cold) Prime at 3400mhz stays around 48c, but i need to have more time for OC testing. I have only had it about a week. so i havent had time to get some temps with heavy gaming or manual overclocking. With ASUS turbo utility i get 18.5x200 with 28-31c while gaming.
 
I use two on mine, keeps temps in the 30's @ idle and low 60's under load.
 
Back
Top