• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Cooler Master HAF XB Chassis

HardOCP News

[H] News
Joined
Dec 31, 1969
Messages
0
There is a review of the Cooler Master HAF XB posted over at PureOverclock today. If you are shopping for a new LAN box, this might be the case for you.

The HAF XB is designed for those who are consistently changing out there hardware and can benefit from a test bench. As you will see shortly, we will share these details and the innovative ideas Cooler Master has put into the HAF XB. The sleek design and versatility might just leave you in awe.
 
I like that case. I've always been a fan of cube shaped cases.
 
I think I'm going to get one of these. Been reading multiple reviews and watching videos on the XB. Just need to decide on how I want to water cool it. The moment I saw Linus' unboxing video I was drawn to the case. I usually like really simple, minimalistic looking cases, but damn I just love almost everything about it. I spent like an hour yesterday morning staring at pictures, trying to imagine all the different ways to mount rads and what I could do to create a good CPU-GPU loop and all that. I've been looking for a great small case that will fit my needs and this just seems perfect. It has a great price too, I expected it to be $130 or more.
 
Just got mine in last night. Very cool, but 1 thing: the front filter is built into the front bezel. Only way to remove it is to bend the tabs to the front grill (which will probably break over time), remove the grill, and then you'll have access. Going to look into DEMCiflex filters. Thinking about mounting 2X 140mm Air Penetrators in the front. looking forward to this build...
 
Back
Top