Cooler Master HAF X or Storm Trooper?

Stiletto

Supreme [H]ardness
I'm getting a new case shortly and could use some opinions on which is the better case. Which do you think has the better build quality, or what made one stand out better to you?

The X is a great case, but I think at this point the Trooper is the better option. It's not much more expensive and offers a few different options. Not sure if you plan to water cooler or not, but if you do the Trooper is the superior case.

Going to stick with air cooling. Mostly concerned with airflow and ease of installation/cable management.

I haven't used the Trooper yet, but the X is very easy to build in and route cables. I can't speak too much about the air cooling since I've only water cooled it, but I've never heard anyone say anything bad about the airflow. The only thing to note is that the default fans don't push a lot of air. Outside of the front LED Fan which is one of their Megaflows. So it would be a good idea to add more fans or replace the default ones.

I just bought and built my new Z68 system using a spanking new Cooler master Storm Trooper, what a beaut m8, right.
And it's huge, soooo much room inside, it just looks awesome.

If i had the money, i would of liked to of bought the very new Cooler master Cosmos 2 Ultra, way too much at present.

Back