• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Cooler Master HAF 922 Side Panel

Hulk

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Nov 4, 2005
Messages
6,279
I have the Cooler Master HAF 922 case that comes with the clear window however I would like to buy a 200mm side intake fan for it. Does anyone know where I can buy the side panel that comes with the fan?

haf-922-Black-web_mat.jpg
 
I would try emailing CoolerMaster support and see what they say.

...........There you go Stratosrally got it for you.
 
Back
Top