• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
  • Great friend of mine with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    https://athleteoftheyear.org/2026/keenan-a856

Cooler Master enforcer is a beast

Comixbooks

Fully [H]
Joined
Jun 7, 2008
Messages
26,463
I ordered this last week and put my gaming PC together last night. I upgraded from a Raidmax Tornado =) I love the space in this thing up to a 15.4 inch graphics card for 79.00 sold it for me.
Cable Managment is ok I never had a case with it before cause I haven't upgraded to a new PC since 2004.

Enforce1.jpg



Enforce2.jpg
 
It's kinda a mess in there, But it looks... interesting, Not bad or anything just interesting.

But the most important thing is that you enjoy it so good job!
 
This case reminds me of the HAF 912..... I bet it's exactly the same thing but with a painted interior, window, and different front bezel..... Should be a pretty good case then, I'd of prefered the HAF 912 front only because I hate doors on the front.
 
Yeah yeah, simple design, black interior, cool look and good aeration but I think the price is a little bit to high for this kind of case. I don't the price you get it but nice acquisition. ;)
 
Depends on the fans included. And window. Looks good, works well, cools well, more than worth it.
 
it is a nice case, once you get use to cable management you will enjoy the benefits of it, for when you show it to your friends
 
I recently read a review for this case and decided I liked it for the $$. Nice choice! Try to give it some TLC for the wire management and make it really shine :) For instance, wrapping up that case fan on the back, in a style similar to the cpu fan wire, little things like that can make a big difference when every "little thing" is taken care of.
 
If "beast" = "generic metal and plastic black box" then I agree with OP 100%!!!
 
Last edited:
It's ABS plastic and metal so the chances of you breaking it are pretty slim. I cleaned it up a bit more so it looks better just took alot of zip ties.

1. You can fit SSD drives

2. USB 3.0

3. You can change the 200mm fan in front for two 120mm fans I'm thinking of changing it to green. The top also takes 120 mm fans

4. You can have the power supply on the bottom upside down or right side up so the fan is facing in the case so you don't have to worry about cleaning out the mesh in the bottom.

5. It's really Wide so you can use basically any type of CPU cooler

6. The side windows is really clear

7. The door is a metal hinge = ) connected to plastic but it's ABS plastic I'm sure you would have to throw it down the stairs to break it.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top