- Joined
- Oct 19, 2004
- Messages
- 11,934
Whether or not she got the answer right. Her initial response makes me laugh. If she WAS accurate - she surely didn't convey it in a way that generated confidence!
Gina:
Thank you for contacting Cooler Master. My name is Gina. How may I assist you today?
Jonathan:
Hello Gina
Gina:
Hello Jonathan
Gina:
How can I help you today?
Jonathan:
I bought a Coolermaster 1010 case from you recently on sale. It's a big case. I wanted to know which of your power supplies have long enough wires to reach to the motherboard...I was reading some reviews on a power supply I was considerig purchasing and one reviewer specifically said it wouldn't work in a case that had the PSU mounted on the bottom because the wires were too short.
Gina:
Our Silent Pro series 850 and up
Gina:
and Silent Pro Gold
Gina:
GX Series
Gina:
this is a high end system
Gina:
so you need the higher voltage
Jonathan:
Gina, I'm a computer tech by trade. You can put any motherboard in this case...I'm not worried about voltage/wattage. I'm worried about wire length. Perhaps I'd better speak to your tech support?
Gina:
yes, i know you can put any one in there. what I am saying is that the case is intended for higher voltage which is why the higher end PSU is what we make to better fit the case
Jonathan:
so only your Silent Pro Series 850 and higher lines have wires long enough to connect to a motherboard in this case?
Gina:
and our GX Series
Jonathan:
okay thanks
Gina:
thank you for using CM online chat service and have a great day!!!
Jonathan:
you too
Gina:
Thank you for contacting Cooler Master. My name is Gina. How may I assist you today?
Jonathan:
Hello Gina
Gina:
Hello Jonathan
Gina:
How can I help you today?
Jonathan:
I bought a Coolermaster 1010 case from you recently on sale. It's a big case. I wanted to know which of your power supplies have long enough wires to reach to the motherboard...I was reading some reviews on a power supply I was considerig purchasing and one reviewer specifically said it wouldn't work in a case that had the PSU mounted on the bottom because the wires were too short.
Gina:
Our Silent Pro series 850 and up
Gina:
and Silent Pro Gold
Gina:
GX Series
Gina:
this is a high end system
Gina:
so you need the higher voltage
Jonathan:
Gina, I'm a computer tech by trade. You can put any motherboard in this case...I'm not worried about voltage/wattage. I'm worried about wire length. Perhaps I'd better speak to your tech support?
Gina:
yes, i know you can put any one in there. what I am saying is that the case is intended for higher voltage which is why the higher end PSU is what we make to better fit the case
Jonathan:
so only your Silent Pro Series 850 and higher lines have wires long enough to connect to a motherboard in this case?
Gina:
and our GX Series
Jonathan:
okay thanks
Gina:
thank you for using CM online chat service and have a great day!!!
Jonathan:
you too
Last edited: