• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Cooler Master Cosmos II Case

HardOCP News

[H] News
Joined
Dec 31, 1969
Messages
0
If you need a case and have $350 burning a hole in your pocket, the gang at TechSpot say that the Cooler Master Cosmos II is right up your alley.

All that said, be prepared to throw down the big bucks if you want to take one home. As of writing the Cosmos II retails for $349 and there's no way around the fact that $350 is a lot of money for a case. But as they say, you get what you pay for and if you're looking to invest in a great case for the long run, this could very well be it.
 
I have the original Cosmos and that thing is pretty impressive but the new one is just downright amazing. I've seen it at my local Fry's and while I can't justify spending $350 on a case it is bad ass.
 
I put together a PC for a friend of mine using this case. The size.. Holy cow this thing is HUGE. Wide, heavy, beefy.. Man. Its also the most complicated case ever if you use all of the fan and lighting controllers. Thank god it has those rail-handles on the top to manhandle it. Im a big dude and this thing was a nightmare to work on due to its bulk.

In all honesty, i would steer clear of it. Simple, Small and light weight are much more valuable and easy to work with to me.
 
Don't really care for the legs on that case, just doesn't look right to me. Really needs wheels if it is that big lol.
 
I don't understand all of the big ass cases. Sometimes I think my 500R is to big.
 
Yeah well for me too, I'm trying to downsize even from a midtower because I can't imagine lugging around a Cosmos II case on the train and bus for 5 hours when I go home during school breaks.
 
Back
Top