• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Cooler Master Cosmos II Case

HardOCP News

[H] News
Joined
Dec 31, 1969
Messages
0
Ater spending a little quality time with it, the gang at APH Networks gave the Cooler Master Cosmos II very high marks.

Glancing at all the chassis on the market at the moment, there really is nothing like the Cooler Master Cosmos II. I have found that the majority of cases excel on one end of the spectrum, but fall short on another. The Cooler Master Cosmos II, however, focuses on the section of the market for individuals that have, simply put, money to spend.
 
especially since it will weigh over 65-70lbs with hardware installed inside. Personally, I found that moving this case -- with installed hardware -- from the basement all the way to the second floor required two individuals at the very least.
...seriously?
 
especially since it will weigh over 65-70lbs with hardware installed inside. Personally, I found that moving this case -- with installed hardware -- from the basement all the way to the second floor required two individuals at the very least.
AHAHAHAHAHAHA. 65 Lbs will require two individuals at least? Try an extended ascension from mountain mods with about 2 kg of copper inside.
 
"After spending a little quality time with it" Should read: After spending a BIG quality time with it.....I saw that thing at my Local Frys. It is a MONSTER!:D
 
I love my original Cosmos and would get this in a heartbeat for the improvements they've made to the design. They pretty much fixed all the little things that started to annoy me over time with the Cosmos. Rubber feet that are fixed to the bottom handles, forward facing ports instead of sticking up, and vents in the front. I can't believe they made this thing BIGGER!
 
Back
Top