• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Cooler Master CM 690 II Advanced

HardOCP News

[H] News
Joined
Dec 31, 1969
Messages
0
If you are looking for a case with an ebony and ivory theme to it, the Cooler Master CM 690 II Advanced will probably fit the bill.

The CM 690 II Advanced is one of Cooler Master's most popular cases, and now they are releasing a new version, called "Black & White Edition," featuring USB 3.0 ports, white side panels, and a big transparent window.
 
I own one of the prior version of the CM 690 II advanced, and I got to say, it is the best case I have ever owned (and I have owned many). A great product!
 
I've been waiting for this version to become available in the U.S. :D

Now if they just had the solid side panel also..
 
Back
Top