• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Cooler Master Centurion 5 II

HardOCP News

[H] News
Joined
Dec 31, 1969
Messages
0
If you need a good looking case but you are a little tight on cash, Overclockers Club recommends the Cooler Master Centurion 5 II. I have to admit, that red interior is a nice touch.

Here is our first look at the red interior of the case and other features, such as the included side panel window. The side panel window is capable of mounting a 120mm intake fan. So far, so good; I'm really digging the red interior but we've only had a small peek at the inside thus far. So what is really there on the inside?
 
Unfortunately that is the limited edition and supposedly isn't being sold in the U.S.

It's a shame too, I know I'd buy one.
 
Back
Top