Cooler Master ATC 840

P4rD0nM3

[H]ard|Gawd
Hey guys, have you seen the upcoming ATC 840 from Cooler Master?

Here's a picture courtesy of http://www.expreview.com. You can find more images in their website.

72aiw9.jpg

Any comments on the new chassis?

As far as I'm concerned...IT'S ABOUT TIME. They get a WB from me.

OMG!!!!!!!! I almost shed a tear, they're bringing back the ATCS line! The best news I've heard in a long time, perhaps Cooler Master is coming to its senses?!

Second thoughts: I don't really care for what looks like the raised grill/filter in the front, I hope the offer something that has a smoother finish, or not so grainy.:confused: It's what I'd expect from an ATC case six years ago... I remember when the Coolermaster cases were nicer (fit and finish/look) than anything Lian Li had to offer.

I still have a ATC-201B-BXT in storage that I absolutely love. I'm glad they are bring it back.

Although it's not perfect (what case is, really), I plan on tearing into this one and modding it some time. It's a beaut.

Looks pretty good. I feel it might be the standards of a Lian Li Cabby.

Any idea what price we should expect on the cabient ?

I love the looks of the case, being a fan of the oldschool Praetorians/ATCSs, but if I were to change anything on it, I'd really want it to have a solid top panel. But that's the modder in me talking.

Back