Cooler Master ATC-201 Case 89 dollars + shipping + tax where needed at Mwave

These are awesome cases.. I still have one sitting in my closet ;) (although alittle different than the 201). It's a good price too, from a retail store atleast.

Very Good looking case Bought a Pink one for My wife awhile back. Not the best case for a "Hot running system" Not to much room for fans. 1 80 fits the back, 1 80 fits up top,
I have a p4 3.0 system in hers . Still very Usable.

I ordered mne from HERE Arrived to me in 2 days! Excellent company, Looking at both companies ADDY's they are close so price is the same, The link I posted gives MORE color options!

This picture was before I put Purple and UV linghts in it. Still a Nice looking PC
Wifey''s PC
Picture028copy.jpg

Avoid this case. Air flow is horrible. There are no intakes!!! Also the USB port at the bottom of the case is USB 1.1. Craftmanship is a 10, but practicality is a 2. Just my .02

Cooler Master finally managed to design something downright ugly... Huh...

Tazzman said:
Very Good looking case Bought a Pink one for My wife awhile back. Not the best case for a "Hot running system" Not to much room for fans. 1 80 fits the back, 1 80 fits up top,
I have a p4 3.0 system in hers . Still very Usable.

I ordered mne from HERE Arrived to me in 2 days! Excellent company, Looking at both companies ADDY's they are close so price is the same, The link I posted gives MORE color options!

This picture was before I put Purple and UV linghts in it. Still a Nice looking PC

Thanks for posting that pic, gives me a good idea of what it looks like.

Flame2285 said:
Avoid this case. Air flow is horrible. There are no intakes!!! Also the USB port at the bottom of the case is USB 1.1 Craftmanship is a 10, but practicality is a 2. Just my .02
um???

Flame2285 said:
Avoid this case. Air flow is horrible. There are no intakes!!! Also the USB port at the bottom of the case is USB 1.1. Craftmanship is a 10, but practicality is a 2. Just my .02

How do you know the flow is horrible? Are the ambient temps really high? You don't need intakes to have good flow...

I have this case, which I am currently selling. I had an aftermarket Thermalright copper heat sink for the cpu and a hard drive cooler. My cpu temps were at 57º. In my new Praetorian case (with the same exact components) and NO harddrive cooler, my temps are around 42º. Systems temps were high too, but the I cant remember an exact number

Back