• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

cooler master 450w real power

I had one- it was great, but don't run any modern high-power systems off it. Mine could run my 3400+ alongside a 6800, but my overclocking was very, VERY limited with it. Not to trigger the split-rail discussion again, but my Mod520 is much more robust when I run things out of spec.
 
thanks - so now im not sure if i should get this ... im currently running an AMD 2500+ oc to 3200 with a 9800 pro on factory settings, 3 HD's and a dvd burner
 
It will run fine on your system.Im still running a raidmax 420W PSU that came with my case.Using the specs in my SIG.Its barely hanging in there.I can tell its starting to fade.I had to set all my overclocks to default.But yes the cooler master should do fine.I have a friend with that PSU that has a similar set up to you.
 
Back
Top