• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Cooler Marter Elite 110

While I'm a fan of the Elite 130, I'm a bit fuzzed about this one:

Cooler_Master_Elite_110_03.jpg


So much wasted space around the front fan and around the GPU. It could have been much flatter if the PSU was moved somewhere else. The Elite 110 should have been a trimmed-down Elite 130 but with the PSU in front, in my opinion.
 
There's a few odd designs in that thing. Not sure why they have an ATX PSU mount either.
 
Huh... there you go. There's one of those.

Again, I always like seeing a new case hit the market, but this one leaves something to be desired.

My first reaction is that I'd rather build in an SG05. I've owned those before but never ended up building in them. ATX PSU thing too seems odd. But like Phuncz said, CM sells ATX PSU, no SFX.
 
I don't want to be a downer but, I've had this case for a while and I honestly used it for a few hours. Let me just tell you some issues I ran into.

You can't mount a 3.5HDD with some dual slot gpus. The cooler blocks the mounting points. You can still mount on the top though.

The biggest issue for me was that it says it works with AIO water coolers. I haven't found one that I can use in there. I've used corsairs and ALL of them have the same issue that the screws are too short so it can't be mounted. Don't know if my case was defective or not, but never had this issue before in any itx case.

Other then that I didn't find any problems.

I just wanted to share my time with it. If you want any pictures of it just ask, it's been in the box forever now XD


The 250D is a nice little case too, you should check it out. NDA is lifted now.
 
My first reaction was that they spelled "martyr" wrong. My second reaction was that if they had named it the Martyr Elite there would be some sort of controversy.
 
The SG05 is smaller in volume and can fit longer graphics cards, so I don't like this case.
 
Some spelling mistake yes.

Who uses 3,5" anymore?
The water issue is far worse. A complete failure.

What I like about it is that they really are trying to make it as small as possible for a cube chassi without taking away the possibilities for using multiple cooling solutions.
To bad they failed.

They should've made it SFX instead of ATX and put the 2,5" on top of the PSU instead of side. And ofcourse change the hoiible front.
 
You still use optical discs ? I can't even remember when I needed those the last time.
Not the biggest relevant argument as SFF is all about space efficiency and an optical drive is not really useful anymore these days. And for those two times a year you need it for various legacy stuff, an external one will be just as good.
 
Back
Top