Andross182
Gawd
- Joined
- Sep 20, 2005
- Messages
- 527
Forgive my ignorance if this topic has been discussed before. (I tried searching but didnt get very good results) I just recieved all my new components for my next PC.
A8n-Sli deluxe
X2 4400+
2x1gb samsung ddr400 ram
2xBFG 7800gt OC (first time using nvidia since GeForce 2)
Audigy 2 platinum
koolance pc3-725BK case
koolance CPU cooling, NB cooling block, and 2x 7800 watercooling blocks
(i dont know if the koolance water cooling blocks are any good, this is my first water cooling adventure)
What i would like to know is if you guys prefer Coolbits or Rivatuner? The first time I have heard of coolbits was when i started reading these forums. So let me know what you think. I will be building this system today and will post benchmarks of stock & OCed speeds.
A8n-Sli deluxe
X2 4400+
2x1gb samsung ddr400 ram
2xBFG 7800gt OC (first time using nvidia since GeForce 2)
Audigy 2 platinum
koolance pc3-725BK case
koolance CPU cooling, NB cooling block, and 2x 7800 watercooling blocks
(i dont know if the koolance water cooling blocks are any good, this is my first water cooling adventure)
What i would like to know is if you guys prefer Coolbits or Rivatuner? The first time I have heard of coolbits was when i started reading these forums. So let me know what you think. I will be building this system today and will post benchmarks of stock & OCed speeds.