• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Cool Weather Photos.

Those are pretty cool. I wonder if they were taken really late and a slow shutter speed was used to get the whispy effect. If I went outside, looked up, and saw those clouds... my first thought would be its all over. Then, I'd run inside and grab my 350D :D
 
Pretty cool. I've taken some similar ones in the past, but nothing quite like that.
It looks like some sort of evil taffy being pulled in the sky...

P1035664_lumpy_cloud_layer_sm.jpg


P1035667_cloud_swirls_sm.jpg


P6294843_cloud_contrast_sm.jpg


DSCF2343_cloud_bank_sm.jpg
 
cmosdos said:
Those are pretty cool. I wonder if they were taken really late and a slow shutter speed was used to get the whispy effect. If I went outside, looked up, and saw those clouds... my first thought would be its all over. Then, I'd run inside and grab my 350D :D
My first though was they must have used a long exposure to get the clouds to look like that, but look at the cars, if it was a long exposure the headlights would be streaking.
 
Back
Top