Cool Video of the Day

I know that entire thing was fake, but it watching that makes me never want to ride another carnival/fair ride every again :D

Wow!

Those were some amazing rides. Some of them I'd actually go on. The last one would be only for astronauts in training though lol.

Holy shit, I got scared just watching some of those. That last one is a human milkshake maker. Have you ever seen how cheap carnival rides are made, imagine anything close to these. It would be Body Wars!

The Body could not withstand the gravitational forces that many of the rides in the Video Exert. Especially the one at the end.

Congratulations, the most efficient methods known to man to break every single bone in the human body. I once watched a special on the making on Roller-coasters and they talk about how they have to take G-forces into account so not to tear muscle, dislocate joints, break bones or worse of all, break necks like some early coasters actually did. I love some of those rides ideas, that is one twisted mind that came up with those ideas.

LMAO :D

How old is that vid ? He's sitting infront of a 90'th CRT monitor, and was that a 70'th holecard at 3:40 ? :D

That was a very neat video and impressively done considering it was made by less than 10 people. I agree that some of those would literally smash your brain to goo with the g forces though, especially that last one.

Back