• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Cool Labs Liquid Ultra question

groebuck

2[H]4U
2FA
Joined
Mar 9, 2000
Messages
2,689
Do you have to let this cure? I got some to do a delid and plan on putting it on my Ryzen as well (not delidding just between the Ryzen and Corsair H60). is there a cure time I have to let it sit or can I use it right away?
 
No cure time.

It stays liquid, however after a few cycles it will "dry" or harden, it can make removing HS a PIA, using heat tends to help.
 
Back
Top