• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

converting wav or mp3 to midi

I've tried a handful of programs (though I'm definitely not the midi expert) but it seems none of them have worked very well. Midi works with different track recordings so I think maybe it's really hard to convert to with something like a wav or mp3. Someone else will know a better answer to this..
 
Back
Top