Apr 13, 2004 #1 W wayne 2[H]4U Joined Aug 4, 2003 Messages 2,726 what are the types of music files?, like .wav, mp3, etc? how do i change the file types?
Apr 13, 2004 #2 B bobsaget Supreme [H]ardness Joined Jan 24, 2004 Messages 4,403 go to download.com and search "music converter" or something like that, then download it. It is very easy. good luck
go to download.com and search "music converter" or something like that, then download it. It is very easy. good luck
Apr 14, 2004 #3 V vaughty n00b Joined Apr 23, 2003 Messages 6 I used dbPowerAmp to convert all my wma's to mp3 when I got my iPod. It's really easy to use and you can download different codecs depending on what you want to convert to/from. You can find it here dbPowerAmp Hope that helps, vaughty
I used dbPowerAmp to convert all my wma's to mp3 when I got my iPod. It's really easy to use and you can download different codecs depending on what you want to convert to/from. You can find it here dbPowerAmp Hope that helps, vaughty