This is the closes forum heading I could find for this.
Ok, I have 63 MP3 files, these are files that I use at work and years ago I started with MP3's to conserve hd space. But now that hd space is no longer an issue I would like to convert these to .WAV.
I know converting them to .WAV is no big deal...but now my question. I have these named and numbered like I need them. Is there any kind of program out there that I could run and it would let me put all these MP3's say in one directory and then I could just select ALL 63 of these MP3's and the program would just go through and convert them all the .WAV, keeping the names and all in tact?
Because it's going to take forever for me to go in and do this one at a time.
Thanks!
Ok, I have 63 MP3 files, these are files that I use at work and years ago I started with MP3's to conserve hd space. But now that hd space is no longer an issue I would like to convert these to .WAV.
I know converting them to .WAV is no big deal...but now my question. I have these named and numbered like I need them. Is there any kind of program out there that I could run and it would let me put all these MP3's say in one directory and then I could just select ALL 63 of these MP3's and the program would just go through and convert them all the .WAV, keeping the names and all in tact?
Because it's going to take forever for me to go in and do this one at a time.
Thanks!