I have decided to not install iTunes on my new i7 Windows 7 build (I hate Bonjour and the Qtask and auto updates Etc). I have hundreds of apple format songs with DRM that I bought. I want to convert them all to MP3.
What is the prefered software for use in WIndows 7 to convert from Apple DRM laden files to DRM free MP3.
Amersoft Media Converter seems to have a lot of fans. Does it play nice with WIndows 7? What other programs are recommended? I do not care if it is not free.
Any other suggestions or pitfalls I should look out for?
What is the prefered software for use in WIndows 7 to convert from Apple DRM laden files to DRM free MP3.
Amersoft Media Converter seems to have a lot of fans. Does it play nice with WIndows 7? What other programs are recommended? I do not care if it is not free.
Any other suggestions or pitfalls I should look out for?
Last edited: