• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Convert a fillable PDF to Word Document

00PS

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
May 5, 2009
Messages
1,798
Anyone know if one can take a PDF document, such as this example and turn it into a MS Word document. I realize this can be done the opposite way, by converting a Word document into a PDF and making it fillable PDF, but is it possible to "undo" a fillable form once it is created?

Reason this is needed is because I have program that uses MS word templates...many government forms are in fillable PDF. It is extremely labor intensive to manually type everything in, and it would be nice to leverage the application by letting it fill in these fields automatically from a Word template.

I could type out and create my own Word template, but I'd really like to streamline this as much as possible since manually creating some of these documents would be pretty brutal; adding database fields is way easier than typing up a full document.

*I do not own a copy of Adobe Writer/Pro, but I'm also not opposed to purchasing software that can accomplish this (within reason).
 
Not too sure, I'll look into it though. Thanks. Any more recommendation are welcome.
 
Back
Top