• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Controlling FAN speeds using speedfan?

Noni

Limp Gawd
Joined
Nov 4, 2005
Messages
418
Hi guys,

I recently bought a Zalman 92mm case fan for my comp. Presuming its zalman I thought it would be quiet. My god how I was wrong!

Its REALLY REALLY loud. I thought speedfan would help (I have a ASUS A8N SLI DELUXE and the fan is connected VIA 3 PIN to my mobo).

What exactly do I do in speefan? I tried to go to configure and select "Logged" on the fan. Then I put it to 50%. Nothing changed.

Thanks for any help!
 
You can\'t control fan speeds with speedfan. It\'s made to monitor them. The only fan controllable by default is the one connected to the mobo 3-pin header (usually the HSF).
 
Back
Top