Hi all,
I'm trying to figure out how to set up screen resolution-nView settings to get the best possible picture to play an old game.
I'm pretty sure max res in game is 640x480.
I've tried that and other monitor resolutions, as well as many combinations of AA and AF settings, but the picture is still very blocky. I started the game about 6 years ago on an older system and I remember that the picture was not nearly as crappy as it is now.
I have a 7800GT and am running 91.31.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, since I'm planning on playing a bunch of older games that I didn't have time for at the time.
I'm trying to figure out how to set up screen resolution-nView settings to get the best possible picture to play an old game.
I'm pretty sure max res in game is 640x480.
I've tried that and other monitor resolutions, as well as many combinations of AA and AF settings, but the picture is still very blocky. I started the game about 6 years ago on an older system and I remember that the picture was not nearly as crappy as it is now.
I have a 7800GT and am running 91.31.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, since I'm planning on playing a bunch of older games that I didn't have time for at the time.