• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Control boards on 7k2000 or F1 RAID replaceable?

lovemyram4x4

Weaksauce
Joined
Mar 31, 2011
Messages
66
Anyone know or have either of these HDD models that can test? I know for the past few years WD HDDs you can't w/o changing one of the chips(alignment is stored externally instead of internally) but I'm hoping it's not the case w/ these these Hitachis and Sansungs as I have 12 HDDs that were taken out electrically and I'd like to recover the data on them if possible(boards can be replaced and internally not damaged).
 
Back
Top