• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Continuous IO Device Error Message..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astrogiblet

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Oct 4, 2006
Messages
1,147
I keep getting a IO Device error message when trying to transfer a backup folder to a USB drive.. I'm not sure whats causing it. I've gotten these errors before. Could my hard drive or USB drive be going or bad? I can access all the files that it gives me the error on..

Also, I can transfer to the USB drive from other computers without a problem..

The USB drive is a western digital scorpio drive in an external case, and the hard drive I'm transfering from is a 250gb maxtor, or a 500gb seagate..
 
Figured it out.. The best copying program in the world, super copier (french), has failed me. :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top