Continuous browser loading problem

crxdriver

n00b
Hey all. I have had a problem loading certain websites for the past week. Just trying to get a lead on what the problem could be.

When browsing certain websites, the loading favicon will stick forever and the website always seem like it's loading, but never finishes.
Usually in some cases I can click refresh or stop/refresh and the problem will be solved, but that's only 50% of the time.

I can view the certain websites using a proxy and get a full/fast load. Whereas I'm still loading on current browser after 2+ minutes.

The only thing I did to change any system specs, was try and clean up the registry a bit. I'm certain that getting a response from certain
websites has nothing to do with anything in registry though?

My current browser is firefox. I dished all plugins and reinstalled it to no avail. I didn't think it was a virus of any sort, but I
ran hijackthis/eset/MSET/Spybot and didn't pull up anything noteworthy :eek: . I also ran back my network driver and that didn't do anything.

I also ran registry mechanic since I just got it last week. It found around 200+ errors of all sorts. I ran it as administrator as well
and hasn't mended my problem. I also scanned to make sure all recommended windows services were running.

I did a adapter diagnostics and this came up.
Modem is a Motorola SB5101. No firewalls are blocking access to anything and I also changed my mac address to get a new IP, for hell of it. Nothing. :(

Running windows 7 as well.

edit: I also google'd the above "problem" in the screenshot and didn't manage to find anything viable. Only things I found were due to wireless/wifi networks and some old dated things.

Last edited:
Back