Contacts Database

harsaphes

Supreme [H]ardness
Hello. Well heres is what i am looking for. I need to keep a client list. The list needs a static field which would be customer information..name, address ect, but also contain some written notes. I also need to be able to pull up that "card" and enter/track on what date did said customer come into the business.
Am I looking at something like an Excel spreadsheet?....People have told me Outlook but Im not sure if thats what i need. Any input?
thanks

Honestly, get ACT! 10, its an out of the box solution for contact management, requires little customizations

I would suggest using something like vtiger CRM or SugarCRM, I preferr the functionality of either of these over ACT!

I would suggest using something like vtiger CRM or SugarCRM, I preferr the functionality of either of these over ACT!

Questions,

Whats the customization ability of these to crm systems?

I don't use act, i use a special crm just wondering for the future

SugarCRM has a pretty large customization base around it already by way of plugins both GPL and commerical.

vTiger I haven't really had to customize when I've deployed it to users that much because it has pretty much everything you need right after the installation. I'm sure the customization is going to be just as flexible as SugarCRM as it has a plugin structure as well.

Back