hello!
I just bought a pair of Logitech LS11 speakers
they make a constant noise (as a radio has no signal) when they are opened
the same thing happens with my earpieces (not connected to the speakers, but directly to the pc)
I would like to mention that i use a long audio cable that i connect it to the pc and then to the speakers/earpieces, also, i place the earpieces/speakers near a lamp and my monitor, if that info is helpful
why?
thanks!
I just bought a pair of Logitech LS11 speakers
they make a constant noise (as a radio has no signal) when they are opened
the same thing happens with my earpieces (not connected to the speakers, but directly to the pc)
I would like to mention that i use a long audio cable that i connect it to the pc and then to the speakers/earpieces, also, i place the earpieces/speakers near a lamp and my monitor, if that info is helpful
why?
thanks!