Consoles Are Banned In China?

Pretty much is with the European Union and the unified currency called the Euro!

Some unverified searches give us these rough figures:
  • Europe consists of 50 countries (population 730 million) of which 27 (population 500 million) are currently members of the EU and only 16 are members of the monetary union using the Euro - some of those not even members of the EU. Those 16 have a population of 330 million which would be slightly more than the population of the USA but still less than half the population of Europe...

Not about China, but I have bandwidth issues with games going all the way back to the beginning of xp in 2001. Today I still buy games, but I also hate everything that comes out because of this issue. Like playing Aliens vs Predator when I hear the Predator screech in the background I don't get scared I get SICK

fyI I'm not saying that peaple should start spamming MS or whatever, just know that planet earth has had it's feed and I AM dealing with it!! lol

What good is calculus, speech, literature, english, etc for a grease monkey? Our degree programs are nothing more than money making machines. Vocational is the way to go.
It's all about what makes you happy. For some people a simple life is all it takes.. For others it's takes more.

If I were to get a bachelors or masters degree in all of these fields... the odds of me having any application to the true scientific innovation thats happening in the world today is next to zero. I'd find a good job harnessing formulas developed by innovators of a few generations past. I would not judge a mechanic to be simple, with far less financial security i'd imagine him to be on the lower end slopes of some hypothetical primal-to-sophisticated 'lifestyle simplicity' bell curve. Primitive maybe, but not simple. Midrange people are pretty simple...

I'm looking at the use of a degree. They aren't aimed for specifics, but rather try to make you well rounded, where probably 90% of that education ends up never being used. Then later forgotten.

Back