Jul 1, 2004 #1 A amish n00b Joined Jun 14, 2004 Messages 21 I rememeber seeing once a person who took multiple console systems, cut them all open, and put them all in one single box, maybe even a computer case. Anyone have a link to this? I've searched here and google to no avail. Any help would be great!
I rememeber seeing once a person who took multiple console systems, cut them all open, and put them all in one single box, maybe even a computer case. Anyone have a link to this? I've searched here and google to no avail. Any help would be great!
Jul 1, 2004 #2 J JEEVES/whohasmyname? Gawd Joined Mar 25, 2004 Messages 696 Try tech tvs web site as I rember seeing it on the screen savers along time ago. JEEVES
Jul 1, 2004 #3 B BlindFusion Limp Gawd Joined May 16, 2002 Messages 148 http://yoshi.us/forums/index.php?showtopic=13