• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Console Gaming on an LCD

kelim

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 18, 2005
Messages
461
hay guyz

I'm getting a VX922 tomorrow for Christmas, and I want to play some GameCube games (Zelda, Mario, etc) on it. What do I need to do this, and will the games look like crap on it? By the way, I'm asking this because I have never operated an LCD monitor before.
 
Back
Top