So my main issue with the U2410 is the antiglare. This coupled with the fact that it does have some input lag. I also have realized that I am mainly going to be gaming on this screen. I was going to do some color work but I also have an iMac which I will probably just default to anyway for that type of activity.
Since this monitor is one of the more pricier monitors, budget is not really an issue. I can go a little higher if need be, but I don't see that being necessary for a gaming monitor.
My restrictions:
1. 24" + 16:10
or
23" + 16:9
(I am willing to sacrifice height but not width)
2. Low input lag
3. Decent - Excellent PQ
4. Glossy or minimal AG
5. VESA Mount
6. Minimal looking like the 2410
I have did some research of my own, of course. I can't find anything that I can pull the trigger on yet. It seems like I can't find anything that suits me.
Since this monitor is one of the more pricier monitors, budget is not really an issue. I can go a little higher if need be, but I don't see that being necessary for a gaming monitor.
My restrictions:
1. 24" + 16:10
or
23" + 16:9
(I am willing to sacrifice height but not width)
2. Low input lag
3. Decent - Excellent PQ
4. Glossy or minimal AG
5. VESA Mount
6. Minimal looking like the 2410
I have did some research of my own, of course. I can't find anything that I can pull the trigger on yet. It seems like I can't find anything that suits me.