Considering move from Z-560 to Z-5300e...thoughts?

szero

Limp Gawd
Hey all.

I've been thoroughly enjoying my Logitech Z-560s for a couple of years now. However, I've finally reached a point where I think I'd be happier with 5.1. I never missed out on the center channel until I picked up a DualDisc Album and listened to the 5.1 side. Everytime it tried sending to the center channel I'd get nothing but a big drop in volume.

So, in keeping within my current price range of $150 or below, I'm considering going with the Logitech Z-5300e speakers. And, before I get swamped with suggestions, no I will not spend the money to get Z-5500's or Klipsch 5.1's.

Will it be a huge downgrade in audio quality from my Z-560s? Keep in mind I have a Creative SoundBlaster Live! 5.1 so I probably don't get the greatest audio quality anyway.

Thanks!

Go for it. Sounds like you know it will be a downgrade in quality but if it works for you then be happy with it. I personally think I downgrade in audio quality would stop my heart but if it works it works. You should be able to audition those speakers at a local bestbuy.

Back