Considering Logitech Z-5300

KSL

Weaksauce
Joined
Aug 7, 2002
Messages
123
I am considering to buy these Logitech Z-5300 speakers, and I was wondering if there was any issues or anything I should know b4 going to buy them. Are these speakers worth $209? My thought is...these speakers are thx certified so they must be half decent. So yea...just wondering if I could have any input / suggestions to this.

Thx in Advance,

KSL
 
Originally posted by viper11885
Check out www.a-power.com

Have them there for $199cdn.

haha...thx.

Anyone have anything else to say about these speakers that I should be aware of??

Thx again to every1 that replied so far.
 
I'm looking into these as well...

I've seen them in the flesh and they look nice, but I don't know if I need all that power...:S
 
There really cool. There confident when put loud, no break ups. The bass can get really loud, it has great range for a sub. Over all Im very satisfied, I just got them a few days ago and I basically just set them up, I still have to tweak the positions. for the price its really one of those rare values you get, Its worth the 146, just match it up with a good soundcard and youll have a slammin sound system.
 
Back
Top