• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Connectivity Questions

neubspeed

Gawd
Joined
Feb 19, 2005
Messages
518
Hi,

I recently purchased a Sony Bravia 26 inch LCD and Logitech Z-5500s for use with the following:

Xbox 360 Pro
My computer (has Geforce 8800 GT and X-Fi XtremeMusic)
and my HD TV Tuner/Box

Now then, I can connect the display signals to the LCD via the following:
DVI to HDMI to the computer
VGA to the 360
Composite to the HD TV box

BUT, how the heck do I connect the speakers to each input? The 360 only has a single analogue connector and I'm not even sure how the HD box would work. Any ideas or help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!!
 
Back
Top