D
Deleted member 72990
Guest
Hi,
I was wondering if its possible to connect an external CD changer to my computer. I have a Harman Kardon FL8385 Cd changer (which has analog and digital audio jacks), as well as an HDA mytique 7.1 sound card (without the daughter card).
I would like to do this so i can utilize the equalizer on my computer to fine tune the sound before sending it back out to the speakers.
is there a program i can play sound coming in to my computer this way?
Any tips at all?
Thanks!
I was wondering if its possible to connect an external CD changer to my computer. I have a Harman Kardon FL8385 Cd changer (which has analog and digital audio jacks), as well as an HDA mytique 7.1 sound card (without the daughter card).
I would like to do this so i can utilize the equalizer on my computer to fine tune the sound before sending it back out to the speakers.
is there a program i can play sound coming in to my computer this way?
Any tips at all?
Thanks!
