• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Connecting Consoles to Computer Monitors

Cirue

n00b
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
47
Alright before anyone says "Search Button," I did, and only found something for the XBox.

I just so happen to have an extra Monitor not connected to anything, and I'm planning on getting either an XBox, or a PS2 (don't give me suggestions). Being the poor college student I am, I don't want to buy another TV, so does anyone have any suggestions on what adaptor I should use to connect the console to the monitor? Looking for a universal adapter that works with any consoles Video/Audio connectors, and relatively cheap.
 
THIS is probably the best one on the market. Hooks right up to your Xbox like the advanced AV pack, and allows for high def video.
 
Yeah but is that one universal? seems like it's only for the XBox (Im most likely getting a PS2).
 
Back
Top