• Great friend of mine with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    https://athleteoftheyear.org/2026/keenan-a856

Congratulations to the team [H]

5 B. Wow! It was only a month or so ago that we (The [H]) passed 4B.
Warp speed!
/puts on goggles/
:cool:
 
yay. Now to see how long it takes for the next team to get there >.>
Well, considering that the next couple of teams beneath us just broke 3B not too long ago, I'd wager that will be in some time. OC.net will hit that milestone soon and likely will be the next team to hit 4 and then 5B eventually...

Congrats everyone! :cool:
 
Do I need to start installing goggles in the pimphats?

Congrats [H]! Fold [H]ard!
 
that and maybe a chin strap

Prototype v0.1

bigh.jpg
 
Good job Horde

Looking at the team overtake, I noticed OCN is getting the job done. They'll jump from 5th to 3rd around the first week of March. We should congratulate them at that point.
 
Back
Top