Congratulations to BillA

Ice Czar

Inscrutable
this showed up in my mailbox today

CoolingWorks, Announces William “Bill” Adams as it’s Chief Technology Officer and Director of Thermal Management Technology

HUNTINGTON BEACH--October 1, 2005 – CoolingWorks™ today announced William “Bill” Adams as the Chief Technology Officer and Director of Thermal Management Technology. Mr. Adams formerly served as Vice-President of Engineering for Swiftech™ and was instrumental in new product development.

CoolingWorks™ is a major supplier of OEM components and DIY components to the PC liquid cooling industry. Supplying industry leaders such as Corsair® Memory Inc, Swiftech®, PolarFlo and Danger Den.

“Mr. Adams new post at CoolingWorks™ will allow the company to improve the performance of existing product lines and create innovative products for OEM and DIY sectors.” Said, Erick Armelin the CEO of CoolingWorks™. “During the last several years Mr. Adams has become an undisputed authority on PC liquid cooling and thermal management testing. His leadership in thermal management testing and product development will quickly allow CoolingWorks™ to become the industry leader in the development and manufacture of liquid cooling OEM components and DIY components.”

About Armelin Widget Corporation (dba, CoolingWorks™)

CoolingWorks™ manufactures liquid cooling solutions for PC’s. It's most prominent customers in the PC liquid cooling industry; include manufacturers such as Corsair® Memory Inc., Swiftech®, PolarFlo and Danger Den

;)

Congrats BillA, I'm sure this will have a positive impact on the WCing community as a whole

Would this mean he is no longer affiliated with Swiftech?

Sure sounds like it, just want to be sure...

plywood99 said:
Would this mean he is no longer affiliated with Swiftech?

Sure sounds like it, just want to be sure...

IIRC he left Swiftech a few weeks ago. He is no longer affiliated.

I gather CoolingWorks has Swiftech as a client, so indirectly affiliated but not directly employed would be my guess

Sounds like a blow to Swiftech. That's a lot of experience going out the door...

Keep up the good work! The watercooling sector is definately growing, which is a very good thing. :)

Back