Congratulations ROC (AssM@N) for winning the HDCotM

Xilikon

[H]ard|DCer of the Year 2008
Let me congratulate in the name of the team ROC (aka AssM@N) for winning the coveted award. Even if he is a man of a few words, his actions show a lot how big his involvement is with the team.

Fold on [H]ard like a ROC !!

Congrats AssM@N on a well deserved victory. Now you've got some catching up to do with your HDCotY campaign. :D

2.png

Congrats ROC! A well deserved award for a [H]ard Folder!

CONGRATS to tha' max ROC for your well deserved award of HDCotM :D

You are definitely an example of a hardcore DC'er. :p

Folding and WCGing for the CURE

Hey guys

Cheers!! I can't wait for my custom title!
*edit* - OH I've got my custom title already....:eek:

Thanks to all that voted

ROC

Congrats AssM@N on a well deserved victory. Now you've got some catching up to do with your HDCotY campaign. :D

2.png

Seriously, that's WAYYYYYYYY outta my league. VERY happy with the monthly award already:). I'll think about it next year while I hang out here each day (building my profile and status)

ROC

Congratulations dude! Personally, I'd love to see some pictures of your complete farm, as it stands today. Amazing ramp, good hardware choices... just generally [H]ard!

:cool:

Congratulations for a meteoric rise to eminence in this team and project! :cool:

Awesome Job dude .. Keep up the good work ...

Of course, now I have to keep an eye on you.

You might try and go for my [H]ard DC'er of the Year title .....

Sorry late on the congrats, but great job. I'd love to have your per update points as a PPD. :p :)

Hey guys

Kinda been busy lately, for those who requested pics of my farm, I'll post them up in a few days

Cheers to all
ROC

Hey guys

Kinda been busy lately, for those who requested pics of my farm, I'll post them up in a few days

Cheers to all
ROC

I would love to see it!! I read a thread and you said you get 350,000 ppd? :eek: what job do you have?! lol anyways congrats!!

Nice going Roc. Well deserved man. Thats some insane PPD. Congrats! :)

Back