• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Congrats HoosierDad for 50K

Haven't seen Hoosierdad around in a while, but I remember when he first showed up around here. Congrats on reaching this milestone! :)
 
Thanks. I didn't know I hit 50K until seeing the e-mail. I am on a business trip working 18 hour days so no time to keep up on stats.

Back to Indy tomorrow to the warm 30 degree temperatures. Right now it is 4 degrees in Providence, RI and -15 degree with wind chill. I may change my thinking that Indy gets cold after this experience.

FOLD ON!!!!
 
Please bring some of that back down here to Dallas. Somebody apparently forgot to tell the Weather department that it's supposed to be the coldest week of winter right now. As I speak current temps outside are 72°F :eek:
Which makes my friggen apt. an oven.
 
Congrats HoosierDad, 50K is a huge milestone:D

Keep on keeping on (Ya, I'm that old);)

BillR
 
Originally posted by BillR
...
Keep on keeping on (Ya, I'm that old);)

BillR

Then shouldn't that be


Keep On Truckin!
truckin.jpg

Image shamelessly lifted from insurgentcountry.com
 
Gee thanks.......I'm that old too;)

Brought back a few memories tho, thanks;)

BillR
 
Congrats on 50k Hoosierdad,

And providence isnt THAT cold right now, though I would guess that compared to Indy it would feel that way.

I haven't even broken out the gore tex yet, just the leather :D

"The real key to cold weather is good socks" - I don't remember, maybe Terry Pratchett ?

I do envy you your weather though a bit CIWS, since I got a brand freakin new air compressor and paint gun and its too cold to paint things :mad:


Oh to have a heated work area................

Off to play with angle grinder

lata
 
Hey HoosierDad, thanks for getting me some Winter back down here again. It's currently 28 deg F outside now, so the Apt is only 84 deg inside :D
 
Glad I could help.

Thankfully, I have a basement and in the summer only heat the spare bedroom with 2 AMD furnances model Athlon XP. Even that little bit in a room on the second floor gets fairly warm; however, probably nothing like your apt.

Large wardrobe of bermuda shorts?

Yes, I am sorry for any mental imagery running around after that last statement.

Now fold!!
 
Back
Top