jazzman161
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Dec 6, 2004
- Messages
- 220
Hey all! So I just got my WHS up and running and transferred over almost 150gb of music and 7.5gb of photos from my main workstation to the WHS. Both are the "Shared" folders on WHS and duplication is on. My question is, why does the "Server Storage" tab show 157gb under Shared Folders but only 84gb under Duplication in the pie chart?
I installed an add-in called "Duplication Info" and it does show that my files have indeed been duplicated (One copy on a 2tb drive and one copy on a 750gb drive).
What am I missing here?
I just want to be sure the data is indeed duplicated so I can format the storage drives in the workstation and move them into the WHS.
Thanks!
edit:
Let me update. I've now copied over 183gb of data and 150gb are in duplication. Still confused.
I installed an add-in called "Duplication Info" and it does show that my files have indeed been duplicated (One copy on a 2tb drive and one copy on a 750gb drive).
What am I missing here?
Thanks!
edit:
Let me update. I've now copied over 183gb of data and 150gb are in duplication. Still confused.
Last edited: