So my computer can do 8 hours of OCCT, 8 hours of Orthos and 20 runs of IBT stable, running them one after another. Confusing thing is that Firefox crashes on occasion, Warcraft 3 crashes on occasion, a BSOD on occasion, and unresponsiveness when trying to get out of screensaver/auto monitor off on occasion.
I had C1E and EIST turned on so I figured hell, why not give it shot. Without adjusting anything but those, I checked my CPUZ and on test load I'm getting 1.30Xv vs. the 1.36-1.38v with the two options turned on. Supposed to happen?
Firefox crashed once again, *shrugs*. Will see if I can keep playing w/o crash later, who knows if it'll crash today or tmrw. Might also be my video cards but I highly doubt it - no artifacts, no sudden restarts. Besides, video card stability shouldn't have an effect on [those] program crashes.
Main question is the one in the 2nd paragraph - C1E + EIST disabled = lower volts?
In case you're wondering, I'm using DFI's o/c profile with a change in FSB from 400-450 and CPU VID 2 notches above profile. NB is undervolted (that's how the DFI profile is set at) to 1.1v and FSB is default 1.2v. 4.050GHz
I had C1E and EIST turned on so I figured hell, why not give it shot. Without adjusting anything but those, I checked my CPUZ and on test load I'm getting 1.30Xv vs. the 1.36-1.38v with the two options turned on. Supposed to happen?
Firefox crashed once again, *shrugs*. Will see if I can keep playing w/o crash later, who knows if it'll crash today or tmrw. Might also be my video cards but I highly doubt it - no artifacts, no sudden restarts. Besides, video card stability shouldn't have an effect on [those] program crashes.
Main question is the one in the 2nd paragraph - C1E + EIST disabled = lower volts?
In case you're wondering, I'm using DFI's o/c profile with a change in FSB from 400-450 and CPU VID 2 notches above profile. NB is undervolted (that's how the DFI profile is set at) to 1.1v and FSB is default 1.2v. 4.050GHz