Ok so I have been waiting for Lian Li TYR-PC-X2000 to hit the U.S market. It hasn't yet.
http://www.lian-li.com/v2/en/microsite4/x2000.html
However all the sudden on Newegg there is this ABS Canyon
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811215012
The same design, but it is not manufactured by Lian-Li which makes me question its quality.
I dunno I am guessing these things are sooo freaking huge that Lian Li can't justify the shipping costs to export them to the States so they allowed ABS to manufacture them. I dunno I just figured I would point this out to anyone who has been following this case. I doubt we will see any Lian Li branded on come our way any time soon.
Now I have to wait for the price to drop.
http://www.lian-li.com/v2/en/microsite4/x2000.html
However all the sudden on Newegg there is this ABS Canyon
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811215012
The same design, but it is not manufactured by Lian-Li which makes me question its quality.
I dunno I am guessing these things are sooo freaking huge that Lian Li can't justify the shipping costs to export them to the States so they allowed ABS to manufacture them. I dunno I just figured I would point this out to anyone who has been following this case. I doubt we will see any Lian Li branded on come our way any time soon.
Now I have to wait for the price to drop.