Confirm this Mem

logo29a

Gawd
Joined
Feb 4, 2004
Messages
649
Can someone please confirm for me that these are in fact bh5's? Newegg's product labeling always gets me confused!
 
Originally posted by logo29a
Can someone please confirm for me that these are in fact bh5's? Newegg's product labeling always gets me confused!

:confused:
link?
 
Hmm, i just ordered the other day and they were named Special 222, now they changed the name to Level II. Mushkin now must be shipping BH-6 chips...not bh5
 
I suppose bh6's will do as all I am really interested in is the 2-2-2-5 latency at 3200 speeds. However, wouldn't newegg be liable for false advertisement?
 
A review on newegg states:

"Excellent memory! Runs 2-2-2-5 @ FSB200 ..with Vmem=2,8V
The best thing I ever had."

Seems to answer your question.
 
I never trust those reviews very much. I guess I'll just have to take my chances though. :D
 
It would still be nice if someone could confirm whether or not this was bh5. Thanks :)
 
Back
Top