• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Confirm actual gaming refresh rate?

techie81

[H]ard for [H]ardware
2FA
Joined
Jan 12, 2005
Messages
7,182
Hi all, I have a Dell S2719DGF 27" monitor that can do 144Hz (confirmed by windows). I believe that in some games the application is overriding the higher refresh rate. I have the option checked in the nVidia control panel to use the highest possible refresh rate.

Is there software that can display the current refresh rate or log what it is (was)?
 
Yes, you can use MSI Afterburner for this. If VSync is enabled, it will show exactly what the monitor is refreshing at.
 
Back
Top