• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Configuring X-Fi Flexijack

MrDowntempo

Weaksauce
Joined
Jul 8, 2008
Messages
81
I have an X-Fi xtremegamer. It has a flexijack which supposedly can act as optical toslink, side channels, and/or a line-in or something else. I want to set it as the side channels with a 7.1 setup. However, even after installing all of creative's extra software, there doesn't appear to be a way to change it. Anyone else have any luck with it?
 
I'm not at home so I don't have specific instructions but my X-Fi has a mic/line-in flex jack, to change its operation you go into the Creative control panel, not the one with the fancy-looking UI but the one with the plain Windows-looking UI.
 
I'm home so I can tell you the specific names. Look for "Creative Audio Control Panel". Mine has a "FlexiJack" tab for that particular jack's configuration.
 
Back
Top