maxiedaniels
Gawd
- Joined
- May 25, 2005
- Messages
- 1,006
I'm trying to sort out how to properly set up a 360 controller on Windows 7, and I'm having a difficult time. First, the left analog stick works fine but the right analog stick is not working to look around in Oblivion. The thing is, I was hoping to use the right analog stick to control the mouse, so that way I can use my computer in general, and use the right trigger for left click the the left trigger for right click.
Is this possible? I found a program called Joy2Key but I'm having a hard time getting it to work properly (the right stick now moves the mouse but VERY slowly)
One more thing - is it possible to disable the forward and backward direction of the left analog stick for movement? I'm using a PCGamerBike (which you pedal to go back and forward) and I only want the left stick to move me left and right.
Is this possible? I found a program called Joy2Key but I'm having a hard time getting it to work properly (the right stick now moves the mouse but VERY slowly)
One more thing - is it possible to disable the forward and backward direction of the left analog stick for movement? I'm using a PCGamerBike (which you pedal to go back and forward) and I only want the left stick to move me left and right.